- You see yourself as a fast-paced enthusiast for disruptive digital solutions, feel comfortable in a tech startup environment, and are curious to learn even more every single day?
- You enjoy using modern sales methodologies and communication channels to engage with prospects? You are comfortable trying out new techniques such as personalized video messages?
- You love using social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with prospects?
- You are motivated by setbacks and see them as opportunities to learn and improve your skills?
- You’re excited about working on new big logos and get them to a stage where you set up an appointment for the sales manager or conduct a discovery call yourself?
We will be delighted to receive your application if you can answer all these questions with a "YES". Join our Sales team as a Business Development Rep for our UK market and help us to disrupt the world of customer service targeting deals with top tier customers.
- Prospecting leads, outbound outreach within our target industry, and market by using a mix of all communication tools to generate interest with prospects and schedule discovery calls or onsite meetings.
- Discover bottlenecks and problems of your assigned accounts and find the gap which Guuru can fill to improve their current state.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in Salesforce.
- Act as a subject matter expert on digitized end-to-end Customer Service Solutions.
- Contribute with new ideas and share best practices with your colleagues
- Educate leads on the Guuru Customer Service Solution and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to have a discovery session with you or a sales rep.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information about guuru or market insights and providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
Job Requisite Skills
- Self-starter who has the tenacity to initiate multiple touchpoints and nurture useful conversations with prospects, without giving up
- A natural hunter, you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- Love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes.
- Taking pride in persuading clients of the advantages of our product
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or telemarketing.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation, and social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Living in Lisbon or willing to relocate
- Work Permit for the EU
- Any other language such as Swedish, Dutch or Polish
- Experience with tools like Vidyard or Loom for personalized video outreach.
- You have been successful "breaking in doors" of large companies with annual revenues of EUR 50M+
- SaaS Sales Experience with high MRR / ARR
Guuru Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9-to-5 mentality, rather, a ‘whatever-it-takes-mentality’
- Being a compassionate and true team player
What we offer
- A competitive salary and an attractive commission plan without a cap. (Commission will be paid every month)
- Private health insurance
- Open Vacation Policy
- Ability to work remote
- Development budget for books, courses, coaching, which will make you smarter day by day.
- Career Opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- A fun environment with a highly motivated and international team
- State-of-the-art tools such as Salesforce, G Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- You will be provided with a MacBook, iPhone, and a High-end NC Headphone.
- You will be supported by a LeadGen specialist who will assist with the research of contacts and a Marketing Team.
- Fruits & Coffee in the office
Who we are:
GUURU is an award-winning customer service software. Founded in 2016 and with offices in Zurich, Vienna, Lisbon, London, and Leverkusen, our customer interaction platform helps companies to provide a superior and highly cost-effective end-to-end customer service experience.
Fuelled by a passionate, driven and hard-working team, backed by leading venture capital investors and supported by a high caliber board of directors, GUURU is looking to continue its growth journey and help large enterprise companies including e-commerce, telecommunications and streaming to scale and excel its customer service.