You see yourself as a fast-paced enthusiast for disruptive digital solutions, feel comfortable in a tech startup environment, and are curious to learn even more every single day? You enjoy using modern sales methodologies and communication channels to engage with prospects? You are comfortable trying out new technics such as personal video messages from you? You love using social networks such as LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with prospects? You are motivated by setbacks and see them as opportunities to learn and improve your skills? You’re excited about working on new big logos and get them to a stage where you set up an appointment for the sales manager or conduct a discovery call yourself?
You have been successful "breaking in doors" of large companies with annual revenues of EUR 100M+?
We will be delighted to receive your application if you can answer all these questions with a "YES". Join our Sales team as a Business Development Rep for the German-speaking market and help us to disrupt the world of customer service targeting deals with top tier customers!
- Create prospecting cadences for outbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster lead relationships.
- Use a mix of all communication tools to engage with prospects and schedule discovery calls or onsite meetings.
- Maintain detailed documentation and analysis of leads in Salesforce.
- Act as a subject matter expert on digitized end-to-end Customer Service Solutions.
- Research target leads and create an analysis of the prospect before handing them off to a Sales Manager.
- Educate leads on the Guuru Customer Service Solution and nurture them until they are qualified and ready to have a discovery session with you or a sales rep.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information about guuru or market insights and providing the sales team with detailed information about the lead.
Job Requisite Skills
- Self-starter who has the tenacity to initiate multiple touchpoints and nurture useful conversations with prospects, without giving up
- A natural hunter, you love getting into the details of a customer and finding out who they are and what they are looking for.
- Love talking to clients and you’re not afraid to turn a no into a yes.
- Taking pride in persuading clients of the advantages of our product
- 2-3 years of experience in sales, marketing or telemarketing.
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language such as French, German, Spanish, Polish would be a plus.
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Ability to relocate to Lisbon
- Work Permit for the EU
Guuru Requisite Skills
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9-to-5 mentality, rather, a ‘whatever-it-takes-mentality’
- Being a compassionate and true team player
What we offer
- A competitive salary and an attractive commission plan without a cap.
- Open Vacation Policy
- Career Opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- A fun environment with a highly motivated team
- State-of-the-art tools such as Salesforce, G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Aircall, etc.
- You will be provided with a MacBook, iPhone and a High-end NC Headphone.
- You will be supported by a LeadGen specialist who will assist with the research of contacts and a Marketing Team.