You see yourself as a fast-paced enthusiast for disruptive digital solutions, feel comfortable in a tech startup environment, and are curious to learn even more every single day? You enjoy using new and modern communication channels to engage with prospects? You are thrilled about sitting at the same table with decision-makers and budget holders of large companies when pitching about how we can solve some of their problems? You’re excited about working on new big logos and are a real hunter? You have been successful selling SaaS Enterprise deals with an ARR of EUR 100k+?
You are an expert in selling problems and pains? You are familiar with MEDDIC or similar sales methodologies?
Join our Sales team as a Sales Representative if you can answer all these questions with a “YES” and help us to disrupt the world of customer service closing deals with top tier companies!
- Drive our growth by winning new enterprise customers
- Create deal playbooks with our Playbook App designed to close a deal
- Build a pipeline using modern sales methodologies and various communication channels in conjunction with digital marketing, social media, events, and networks.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to closing a deal
- Identify problems that the client needs to solve and present a solution
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Partner with the assigned Business Development Rep to build a strong pipeline together.
Job Requisite Skills
- Proven experience in Enterprise Sales selling SaaS, IaaS or iPaaS solutions with an ARR of EUR 100k+ to mid-market and large companies (annual revenue of EUR 100M+)
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the transactional value for both the company and customer.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Experience with MEDDIC or similar sales methodologies in combination with the Challenger sales concept in a startup environment.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills to C-Suite and decision-makers and the ability to build relationships within the organizations.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Self-starter who has the tenacity to initiate multiple touchpoints and nurture useful and intellectual conversations with prospects, without giving up.
- 5-10 years of experience in Enterprise sales
- A proven track record for achieving goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, other languages are a plus.
- Willingness to travel
Guuru Requisite Skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the Guuru offering
- Result oriented mindset
- Reliable – during and after hours
- No 9-to-5 mentality, rather, a ‘whatever-it-takes-mentality’
- Being a compassionate and true team player
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- An attractive commission plan
- Budget to rent a desk in a co-working space in your hometown unless you live near our Cologne, Vienna or Zurich Office
- Open Vacation Policy
- Career Opportunities in a fast-growing startup
- A fun environment with a highly motivated team
- State-of-the-art tools such as Salesforce, G Suite, Slack, Zoom, Aircall, etc.
- A Macbook, an iPhone and a high-end NC headphone.
- A flexible work environment with the option to work from home
- You will be supported by a Marketing, LeadGen, and a Business Development team.